At Jackson Orthodontics, we begin each day with a positive attitude and smile. We are focused on providing an exceptional treatment experience, and results that exceed expectations. We are pleased to support local organizations and join in the charitable causes in our community. Together, we aim for success and celebrate the health and happiness of our patients.
From the moment you step foot in the door, you’re at the party; our photo station with funny props to the left, refreshments to the right, video games straight ahead, and a team member to greet you promptly and courteously.
Our team is multi-generational with diverse backgrounds; however, we share the common goal of making patients happy. Part of our uniform is a sincere smile, and every team member works toward making the day better for our patients and each other.
What sets Jackson Orthodontics apart?
- Complimentary exam and consultation inlcuding x-rays
- Spacious office, fully handicapped accessible, ample parking, convenient location across from the Justice Complex.
- Refreshments, video games, iPads, and amenities for all ages
- Top-notch customer service, insurance benefits verified prior to your visit, and a one-step exam and consultation.
- Appointment reminders by phone, email, and/or text message.
- 24-hour access to your information through our secure website
- Patient rewards system for active patients
- Complimentary “before braces” (B4B) club for younger children
- We run on schedule and give treatment updates at each visit.
- We not only promote health and wellness in our office, but also to the community through service and support of local organizations.
What to expect for your child at Jackson Orthodontics
We promote seeing children by age seven to monitor our patients’ facial growth and dental development on a regular basis. It's a great way to make sure that everything is fine, and it's all complimentary. It’s also a great way to get kids comfortable with our office; in fact, they look forward to it!
When it’s time to begin treatment, Drs. Furlong and Bennett involve patients and parents in the decision making process. Every visit earns patients points towards prizes for doing well, and the ultimate reward is a healthy, beautiful smile. We want our patients to be as enthusiastic as we are about benefits of orthodontic treatment, so we go out of our way to make it the best overall experience.