At Jackson Orthodontics, we begin each day with a positive attitude and smile. We are focused on providing an exceptional treatment experience, and results that exceed expectations. We are pleased to support local organizations and join in the charitable causes in our community. Together, we aim for success and celebrate the health and happiness of our patients.
From the moment you step foot in the door, you will promptly be greeted with a warm welcome by a team member. Relax with a beverage or snack until your visit begins.
What sets Jackson Orthodontics apart?
- Exceptional patient care
- Complimentary consultations inlcuding x-rays
- Spacious office, fully handicapped accessible, ample parking
- Conveniently located across from the Justice Complex
- Refreshments, video games, iPads, and amenities for all ages
- Insurance benefits verified prior to your visit
- Our team is multi-generational with diverse backgrounds
- Appointment reminders by phone, email, and/or text message
- 24-hour access to your information through our secure website
- Patient rewards system for active patients
- Before Braces Club (B4B) for younger children
- We run on schedule and give treatment updates at each visit
- We not only promote health and wellness in our office, but also to the community through service and support of local organizations
What to expect for your child at Jackson Orthodontics
The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that your child be evaluated by age seven. Dr. Furlong takes a proactive approach to care. Early detection of orthodontic problems is important to avoid more serious problems later. Our consultations are always complimentary. It’s also a great way to get kids comfortable with visiting our office; in fact, they look forward to it!
When it’s time to begin treatment, Dr. Furlong involves patients and parents in the decision making process. We use positive reinforcement to promote good habits. Every visit earns patients points towards prizes for doing well, and the ultimate reward is a healthy, beautiful smile. We want our patients to be as enthusiastic as we are about the benefits of orthodontic treatment, so we go out of our way to make it the best overall experience.