At Jackson Orthodontics, we begin each day with a positive attitude and smile. We are focused on providing an exceptional treatment experience, and results that exceed expectations. We are pleased to support local organizations and join in the charitable causes in our community. Together, we aim for success and celebrate the health and happiness of our patients.
What sets Jackson Orthodontics apart?
- Spacious office, fully handicapped accessible, ample parking, conveniently located across from the Justice Complex.
- Our reception area offers light refreshments, video games, iPads, and amenities for all ages.
- Top-notch customer service, insurance benefits verified prior to your visit, one-step exam and consultation.
- We have been paperless and digital for more than five years, and we will continue to evolve as technology improves.
- You can choose to receive appointment reminders by phone, email, and/or text message.
- You have 24-hour access to your information through our secure website
- We have a patient rewards system for active patients and a fun “before braces” (B4B) club for younger children who are not yet in treatment.
- We run on schedule and give treatment updates at each visit.
- We not only promote health and wellness in our office, but also to the community through service and support of local organizations.
What to Expect at Jackson Orthodontics
We promote seeing children by age seven to monitor our patients’ facial growth and dental development on a regular basis while communicating with the primary dentist. Following a patient over a period of time gives Dr. Furlong insight about their growth patterns, which is very helpful when it comes time to formulate a treatment plan. It’s also a great way to get kids comfortable with our office; in fact they look forward to it!
When it’s time to begin treatment, Dr. Furlong includes patients and parents in the decision making process. Every visit earns patients points towards prizes for doing well, and the ultimate reward is a healthy, beautiful smile. We want our patients to be as enthusiastic as we are about benefits of orthodontic treatment, so it’s our goal to make it the best overall experience.